Setup in the lush green outskirts of the Rajiv Gandhi International Airport in Hyderabad, CTHK is housed in a sprawling 2 Acre campus secured under a 24/7 CCTV monitoring system. Being a No-Noise and No-Pollution Area, your pet enjoys its vacation in natural comfort with other furry friends, and the best part – You are absolutely free of worries while you carry on with your itinerary.
- In house feeding is based on Veterinary Dietician advice, with most ingredients homegrown inside the facility.
- Choice of Veg & Non-Veg diet as per the owner’s preference.
- Any kind of special diet needs to be provided by the owner.
- While giving specific food/treats, please give only sufficient until the period of boarding. Do not give extra.
- Timing of meals is strictly controlled by CTHK Management.
- Daily pet treats on the house.
- Separate Rooms available.
- Mandatory pet walks, usually on One to One basis.
- If your pet is social and does not have any biting tendencies, pet will have lots of play time.
- 24/7 veterinary medical help available, on call basis.
- No charges for an unlikely situation of your pet getting hurt / injured during pets stay with us.
- Free shower for pets scheduled to board with us for more than 10 days.
- Disciplinary training can be provided, if required, at extra cost.
- One video per week available on request.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The minimum billable boarding period is 24 hours, starting on Drop Off.
- The usual Boarding time is from 10 AM to 10 AM the next day.
- If there is any delay in picking up the pet, one day’s boarding charge will be applicable.
- No requests shall be entertained for pro-rata payment arrangements.
- Customised Pick Ups and Drops can be arranged for pets in Hyderabad, strictly on the basis of availability, and will be charged extra.
- Any special cases like disease, allergies or females pets on heat etc. will be chargeable extra.
- Boarding rates may vary keeping in mind the breed size, duration of stay, dietary habits and special conditions.
- As a mandate, updated Vaccination records to be provided by the owner during the time of admission.
- OUR BUSINESS HOURS : 8:00 AM TO 5:00 PM
- LUNCH HOURS : 1 PM TO 2 PM
- ENTRY ALLOWED ON PRIOR APPOINTMENT ONLY
- FOR APPOINTMENT CALL US ON : 703 2624 506
- PLEASE AVOID PICKUP / DROP BEYOND BUSINESS HOURS
- NO PHOTOGRAPHY / VIDEOGRAPHY ALLOWED WITHIN THE PREMISES
- CTHK reserves the right to allow, refuse or cancel the boarding arrangements at any point of time due to any unforeseen circumstance, and shall not be held responsible or answerable to anyone for such actions.
- No cash payments accepted. Do not pay cash to anyone in the name of Close To Home Kennels.
- All payment should be done only to 7032624506 or 9290626801. We will not be responsible for any kind of frauds.
NEEDS FOR BOARDING
- A Photo of your pet with the owner.
- Clear snapshot of your valid ID Card.
- Snapshots of the latest Vaccination Records.
- Booking confirmation.
TRANSPORT AND TIMINGS
We request all our customers to drop their pets at the kennel and pick up from the kennel after boarding is complete as the pet taxis are charging very high. But if it is compulsory to have our pick and drop service, the following are the timings and charges to and from the kennel.
Morning Pickup 6 and 9 - ₹40/km
Evening Drop off 6 and 9 - ₹50/km
Morning Drop off 6 and 9 - ₹80/km
Evening Pickup 6 and 9 - ₹100/km
Please let us know if you are getting a better rate so that we can change our pricing for all our customers.